Benefits of Agroforestry
• Three benifits of Agroforestry.
(1) Environmental benefits.
(2) Economic benefits.
(3) Social benefits.
• Agroforestry system have been adopted in many parts of the world.
(1) Environmental Benefits:- Agroforestry miltigating climate change affects through natural resources conservation in the short andCand sequestration in the long run.
• They can control runoff and soil erosion, there by reducing losses of water, soil material, organic matter and nutrients.
1.0 Environmental Benefits
(2) Economic Benefits:- Greater output of food, fuel wood, fooder and timber.
2.0 Economic Benefits
(3) Social Benefits:- Improvement in rural living standards.
• Making villagers self-dependent.
Type of Agroforestry • Mainly the agroforestry divide in five parts. (1) Silvopasture (2) Aelly Cropping (3) Forest Farming (4) ...
Agroforestry • Definition:- Agroforestry is the branch of forestry, in which Agriculture crops are grow with the forest trees and shru...
Father of Indian forestry • Sir Dietrich Brandis (1824 - 1907), father of Indian forestry. • Birth:- 31-March-1824 in Bonn, Germany ...
IUCN ( International Union for Conservation of Nature) • IUCN was established on 5 October 1948 in the French town of Fontainebleau. ...