Principles of Agroforestry
* Agroforestry is help in eradicate hunger through basic systems of pro-poor food production.
* Reduce rural poverty through Market-driven, locally led trees Cultivation system that generate income and build assets.
* Build human and institutional capacity in agroforestry research and development.
* Enable the rural poor to adapt to climate change and to benefits from emerging carbon markets through tree cultivation.
* Advance the health and nutrition of the rural poor through agroforestry systems.
* Biodiversity conservation through agroforestry-based solutions that reward the poor for their provision.
Type of Agroforestry • Mainly the agroforestry divide in five parts. (1) Silvopasture (2) Aelly Cropping (3) Forest Farming (4) ...
Agroforestry • Definition:- Agroforestry is the branch of forestry, in which Agriculture crops are grow with the forest trees and shru...
Father of Indian forestry • Sir Dietrich Brandis (1824 - 1907), father of Indian forestry. • Birth:- 31-March-1824 in Bonn, Germany ...
• “Joseph Russell Smith"(J. Russell Smith), father of Agroforestry. J. Russell Smith was born in Lincoln, Loudown country, Virgini...